Stocks to watch for Monday Feb 2nd 2015
With the bounce in Oil prices Friday, really blew up my scans in the Energy market. If it continues, the Energy stocks will be great trades.
GENE - I expect this stock to continue lower in the long run. It may have a bounce and surge higher if this stock still has gas to squeeze shorts. But with a large spike always has a nice fade which could be good to short into if you can find shares.
GURE - Huge spike in price Friday, but didn't finish to strong. Monday will determine if it can keep going with the momo, if so may cause the shorts to get squeezed if they shorted into the close. Will be fun to watch ether way.
REXX - Rex Energy Corp. Rex Energy Corporation operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company
- Stock is coming off the bottom since its 2015 low of 2.47/share
- Chart looks good for a breakout reversal play back to the 4.50 area
IMRS - IMRIS Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells image-guided therapy solutions that enable surgeons to obtain information and make decisions during the course of procedures
- Chart already in breakout territory, with a Friday closing around the elusive $1/share with just above 2mil in volume. If this continues and breaks 1.10 res this could go to 1.50 quickly but needs to keep the momo going.
MILL - Miller Energy Resources, Inc., an independent exploration and production company, explores for, develops, and operates oil and gas wells. This is also playing off the Oil/Gas surge on Friday.
- Chart looks good if it can bust through 1.25ish/share where there is hard resistance.
- 50ma sitting at 1.50ish a share, which would be the next resistance.
- If Oil keeps pushing higher, this stock may follow suite and have not trouble getting back to 1.75 area.
WLT - Walter Energy, Inc. produces and exports metallurgical coal for the steel industry.
- Chart coming back off the bottom at .79/share.
- This chart needs a break above 1.00/share, and could be a quick .20/.30 move for nice gains.
- Needs a bit more volume to get it going.